GTranslate.JSON is a Joomla Plugin that adds support to 3rd party extensions for translating ajax requests with JSON responses. It uses a rules-based system that allows it to identify the request and specify the keys in the JSON response that should be translated.
The plugin itself doesn’t provide any translation functionality. Instead, it adds support for JSON request translations. To use the plugin you must first subscribe to one of the GTranslate.net paid plans.
The plugin currently includes translation rules for the following Joomla extensions:
License: GPL v2
v1.3 – February 15, 2016
- None of the built-in translation rules that come with the plugin were loading.
v1.2 – January 13, 2016
- New: Rule for translation of GeoMaps Add-on JSON response which populates the listing sidebar and infowindow.
- Fixed: Ensure that the JFile class is available by always importing the class file.
- Fixed: Rule for listings form not always translating custom fields.
v1.1 – September 13, 2015
- Fixed: Incompatibility issue with php 5.3 or earlier.